- Prepare the Wall:
Covering the Wall:
- Fill the cracks with paste and leave it until it’s completely DRY.
- Make sure that the wall is SMOOTH, DRY, and CLEAN.
- Cover the wall with a layer of plastic paint.
- Leave the paint until it’s completely DRY.
- Measure the distance between the floor and the ceiling then add 10 – 15 CM from the top and the bottom then cut it many times.
- Put them on a table faced to the ground.
- Prepare the adhesive material and paint the back of the wallpaper with it (start from the middle).
- Start pasting the wallpapers from the windows and finish with the corners.
- Use the string balance at the beginning to ensure that the wallpaper is straight on the wall.
- Put the wallpaper in its right position parallel to the string balance.
- Press on the wallpaper with the paintbrush to remove the air bubbles, which appear after sticking the papers.
- Cut the remaining parts of the papers from the ceiling and the floor then press on it with the paintbrush again.
- Press on the wallpaper with the roll to make sure it is pasted accurately especially from the edges.